- Do NOT shampoo for 48-72 hours after the Japanese Hair
- If the hair becomes wet during that time, blow the hair dry
using a downward drying motion, and smooth with a brush.
- In the first 48-72 hours, if the hair becomes creased after
sleeping, gently moisten the areas with water, and blow dry
using a downward drying motions, and smooth with a brush.
- No hair clips, barrettes, ponytails or tucking the hair
behind the ears for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Notify the hair stylist that you have had the
Japanese Hair Straightener Liscio TR
service performed if you would like to have new chemical
applications (color, perms, etc..) within 2-4 weeks after the